As featured on
A Whitewater woman convicted in 2017 of stealing nearly $50,000 from her previous employer is charged again with taking more than $16,000 from the heating and cooling company where she recently worked.
Click on the poll question to view the full results.
Aug 25downtown Lake Geneva
Aug 25Rotary Botanical Gardens
Aug 25Janesville Performing Arts Center
Aug 25Salvation Army Community Center
Aug 25Nature's Touch Garden Center
- Public record for Aug. 26, 2019
- Our Views: Thumbs up/down for Monday, Aug. 26
- Five things to know about the Walworth County Fair
- Bert Blain Memorial Heart Walk celebrates miracles, recovery
- Home Talent League: Evansville ‘flat’ in 9-4 Final Four loss to Sun Prairie
- Skenazy: New Utah law lets parents be parents
- Janesville police seek help with robbery
- Pitts: Cruelty is the point, but is it evil?
- Walters: K-12 school spending hits record $6 billion
- Cepeda: The heartless treatment of immigrant children in Trump's America
- UPDATE: Crash on I-90/39 kills Milton man
- Milton man killed in Interstate crash identified
- Seneca Foods proposes barracks facilities in Janesville to house seasonal, migrant workers
- Cobblestone Hotel and restaurant officially open in downtown Janesville
- What's the future for former Shopko, other defunct retail stores?
- New Cobblestone Hotel in downtown Janesville welcomes first guests
- Janesville man finds bullet hole in tailgate after Madison encounter
- City of Whitewater says work on dangerous Highway 12 intersection begins
- I-90/39 work to close Janesville streets next week
- Beloit School Board vice president resigns