From online story comments
On bills passed in Republican lame-duck legislative session: Sore loser much? I’m not Republican or Democrat, but this is just a sad move from a sore loser.
- What a bunch of little children! Hope someday those yahoos need something and can’t get it. Jerks.
- The Republican majority are representing the “will of the people” who elected them.
- Until next voting cycle, enjoy the remaining time you have, Republicans.
- Always in the wee hours.
- A bill to restrain lawless Democrats. Awesome! Obey the state and national Constitution, and there should be no problems. Right, Wisconsin? Right, Democrats?
On enforcement of zoning rules for DeeDee Golberg’s horse rescue operation: Unbelievable. I hope a miracle occurs for this woman. She’s doing a great thing for these animals.
—Shannel Nathan Sarabia
- She has to have a plan by April 1 for all extra horses. This is very generous and in alignment with what has been done for others who have violated the ordinance in the past.
- How is this hurting the town of Janesville? What damage does it do?
- Where can we donate so she can buy more land to continue her great work?
On Packers firing head coach Mike McCarthy: He did a great job for the Packers for years and deserves our respect. Sometimes, it is just time for a change, and this is one of these times. Good luck, Mike.
On city of Janesville considering ways to help homeless: This is such a big issue, and I’m so happy it’s finally being addressed, especially the transit system. It’s so terrible. It would be very useful for homeless and non-homeless people to fix that issue.
- Maybe they should stop supporting the slumlords, and people wouldn’t be homeless in this town.