Street resurfacing efforts are planned from May 3 to 10 on Janesville’s northeast side, according to a city news release.
No-parking signs will be posted from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Vehicles parked overnight on streets must be moved off the streets early in the morning, according to the release.
Resurfacing is planned on:
- Hemmingway Court from Highridge Drive to the cul-de-sac south of Highridge Drive.
- Shag Bark Court from Hemmingway Drive to the cul-de-sac southwest of Hemmingway Drive.
- Hemmingway Drive from Highridge Drive to Pine Ridge Drive.
- Highridge Drive from Hemmingway Court to Highway 51.
- Satinwood Drive from Tanglewood Drive to 100 feet southeast of Tanglewood Drive.
- Candlewood Drive from Tanglewood Drive to 150 feet southeast of Tanglewood Drive.
- Tanglewood Drive from 370 feet northwest of Tanglewood Court to Satinwood Drive.
- Bordeaux Court from Alpine Drive to the cul-de-sac east of Alpine Drive.
- Alpine Drive from Milwaukee Street to Nantucket Drive.
- Bordeaux Drive from Thornecrest Drive to Alpine Drive.
- Stuart Street from Suffolk Drive to Wright Road.
- Woodhall Drive from Suffolk Drive to Sussex Drive.
- Suffolk Drive from Milwaukee Street to Woodhall Drive.
- Clover Lane from Randolph Road to Holiday Drive.
Streets will remain open to through traffic while work takes place. Drivers should reduce speeds in work zones and use alternate routes when possible, according to the release.
Work is weather dependent.
For more information, call the city’s Engineering Division at 608-755-3162.