First National Bank and Trust is holding local shredding events, according to a news release.
This free service is open to consumers to shred receipts, bank statements and unused credit card offers to help protect their identity.
Shredding services will be offered from 9 a.m. until noon at these First National Bank locations:
- July 24, 121 N. Walworth Ave., Williams Bay.
- Aug. 14, 500 Peck Ave., Clinton.
- Aug. 14, 2636 S. Highway 51, Janesville.
- Aug. 21, 2600 Cranston Road, Beloit.
- Aug. 21, 1221 S. Shore Drive, Delavan.
- Aug. 28, 1625 10th St., Monroe.
- Aug. 28, 190 E. Geneva St., Elkhorn.
- Sept. 4, 105 Highway 67, Walworth.
- Sept. 25, 1882 Inman Parkway, Beloit.
- Oct. 2, 218 N. Walworth St., Darien.
- Oct. 9, 1795 Madison Road, Beloit.
Residents are limited to six boxes of material per person.
For more information, visit bankatfirstnational.com.