The Salvation Army Women’s Auxiliary will collect winter items for the annual Coats for Kids drive from Sept. 24 to Oct. 15.
The organization will accept clean and gently used winter jackets, coats, snow pants, gloves, scarves, hats and boots for adults and children. Items with broken zippers, dress coats, sweatshirts or fleece jackets will not be accepted.
Collection barrels will be at these locations:
- Dan’s Creston Park Laundromat, 1603 Randolph Road.
- Mauer’s Market, 2822 E. Milwaukee St.
- Premier Bank, 1400 Black Bridge Road.
- Sentry West, 2501 W. Court St.
- Woodman’s Market, 2819 N. Lexington Drive.
- Schnuck’s Supermarket, 1501 Creston Park Drive.
- Festival Foods, 2233 Humes Road.
- Shopko, 2500 Highway 14.
- All Janesville elementary schools
Additional collection spots include the Milton Piggly Wiggly, 727 S. Janesville St., and First Community Bank, 202 Merchant Row, Milton.