Work is being done by American Transmission Co. on the Riverside Transmission Line project, an approximately 4.2-mile project consisting of two circuits of 345,000-volt transmission line. The line will connect a new substation near the Alliant Energy West Riverside Energy Center to an existing 345,000-volt transmission line in town of Beloit.
The foundation installation for the new line, consisting of 30 structures, is expected to be completed this month. Pole installation will follow in December with the line expected to be energized by mid-2019.
Jan 16Parker High School
Jan 16Marshall Middle School
Jan 16Dwight Foster Public Library
Jan 16Janesville Ice Arena
Jan 16Rotary Botanical Gardens
- Cepeda: How to fight back against your own hypocrisy
- Shopko files for bankruptcy, announces closure of 9 additional Wisconsin locations
- Press Start: My most-anticipated games of 2019
- Isaac Strong: Craig students raise money for sick boy
- Badgerland Disposal hopes to build recycling facility in Milton
- Black business owner claims fine was ‘done with a discriminatory purpose’
- Public record for Jan. 16, 2019
- Court listings for Jan. 7-13, 2019
- High school basketball roundup: Big Foot win over East Troy intensifies Rock Valley race
- Waunakee knocks off Bluebirds in overtime
- Did speaking Spanish get this cook fired from ritzy restaurant?
- Man charged in sale of gun used in suicide at Edgerton house party
- YMCA board members say asking questions can get you 'terminated'
- Meijer grocery expected to finalize purchase of 28 acres in Delavan
- ‘I just murdered my wife.’ Murdered woman stabbed more than 20 times, complaint says
- Murder arrest made after human remains found in East Troy burn pit
- Janesville man arrested in Lake Delton robbery
- Town of Beloit man faces fourth intoxicated-driving charge
- Judge: Former Milton woman’s negligent homicide case will stay in Walworth County
- Boy, 15, arrested in string of robberies on Janesville's east side