The southbound lane of Highway 213 from Wright to Main Street was closed Wednesday because of a sinkhole.
As featured on
Aug 24downtown Lake Geneva
Aug 24Rotary Botanical Gardens
Aug 24downtown Fort Atkinson
Aug 24100 block of North Main St.
Aug 24downtown Beloit
- New Cobblestone Hotel in downtown Janesville welcomes first guests
- Hightower: Just who got Trump’s farm bailouts?
- High school football roundup: Evansville, Milton area's big winners to open season
- Penalties, miscues cost Craig in season-opening loss to Beloit Memorial
- Spang, Edgerton rally past McFarland to avenge their season-opening loss in 2018
- Bekx nearly perfect in leading Verona over Parker in Big Eight football opener
- Craig, Parker/Evansville open girls swim seasons with Big Eight losses
- Dual-credit dilemma: School district struggles to find classes for qualifying teachers
- Janesville School District takes over some crossing-guard duties
- Funt: 1) Make lists. 2) Read lists. 3) Make more lists.
- UPDATE: Crash on I-90/39 kills Milton man
- Milton man killed in Interstate crash identified
- Seneca Foods proposes barracks facilities in Janesville to house seasonal, migrant workers
- ‘Please hurry up:’ Police reports detail Darien murder-suicide in May
- Cobblestone Hotel and restaurant officially open in downtown Janesville
- What's the future for former Shopko, other defunct retail stores?
- Janesville man finds bullet hole in tailgate after Madison encounter
- City of Whitewater says work on dangerous Highway 12 intersection begins
- Beloit School Board vice president resigns
- New barbershop owner hopes to help out, give back