A man in custody escaped the Rock County Sheriff's Office in October 2018 by jumping out a window, still wearing handcuffs.
As featured on
Authorities have released a video showing a suspect jumping through the window of an interview room at the Rock County Sheriff's Office to escape last fall.
A man who jumped out of a Rock County Sheriff's Office window last October pleaded guilty to charges of escape and strangulation/suffocation in Rock County Court on Tuesday.
Tens of thousands have been entertained by a video showing Quantrell D. Schwartzlow jumping out a window at the Rock County Sheriff’s Office. But the reason he was in that room was an ugly, horrible story of domestic abuse.
Nov 15Janesville Performing Arts Center
Nov 15Old National Bank
Nov 15Chazen Museum of Art
Nov 15Aram Public Library
Nov 15Faith Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall
- Whitewater's Houwers wins second straight Division 2 100-meter breaststroke title
- Warhawks roundup: Men's soccer, women's volleyball drop NCAA tourney matches; hoops teams host games
- Jets nab third straight win over Magicians
- Prosecutors say child molestation followed social media connection
- Trump's firing offensive
- Tim Cullen receives Hometown Hero Award
- Hightower: Waiting on the wealthy
- Walworth man sentenced to 30 years in prison for child sexual assault, enticement
- MAP: Road closures caused by Interstate 90/39 construction
- Rep. Steil staff members offer office hours
- Homeless person found dead, nonprofit reports
- Homeless man returns to Janesville park
- Complaint: Janesville man had about 20 pounds of marijuana in car
- Paving the way for redevelopment at Janesville's former GM site
- Whitewater faces uncertainty from potential Palmyra-Eagle schools dissolution
- Two-thirds of Janesville schools get worse report cards
- Music retailer leaving Janesville's downtown
- Downtown building could be demolished as soon as December
- Local response to homelessness doesn't prevent man's death
- Excessive drinking was prelude to sex assault, court document alleges