The Lake Geneva Cruise Line held its annual tryouts to choose this year’s mail delivery jumpers aboard the U.S. Mailboat.
As featured on
Nine people who wanted summer jobs on Geneva Lake's U.S. Mailboat had to prove themselves Tuesday. Each applicant had to leap from the boat, stuff mail into mailboxes on piers and jump back on in a matter of seconds.
Jan 16Parker High School
Jan 16Marshall Middle School
Jan 16Dwight Foster Public Library
Jan 16Janesville Ice Arena
Jan 16Rotary Botanical Gardens
- Rep. Steil appointed to financial services committee
- Cepeda: How to fight back against your own hypocrisy
- Shopko files for bankruptcy, announces closure of 9 additional Wisconsin locations
- Press Start: My most-anticipated games of 2019
- Isaac Strong: Craig students raise money for sick boy
- Badgerland Disposal hopes to build recycling facility in Milton
- Black business owner claims fine was ‘done with a discriminatory purpose’
- Public record for Jan. 16, 2019
- Court listings for Jan. 7-13, 2019
- High school basketball roundup: Big Foot win over East Troy intensifies Rock Valley race
- Did speaking Spanish get this cook fired from ritzy restaurant?
- Man charged in sale of gun used in suicide at Edgerton house party
- YMCA board members say asking questions can get you 'terminated'
- Meijer grocery expected to finalize purchase of 28 acres in Delavan
- ‘I just murdered my wife.’ Murdered woman stabbed more than 20 times, complaint says
- Murder arrest made after human remains found in East Troy burn pit
- Janesville man arrested in Lake Delton robbery
- Town of Beloit man faces fourth intoxicated-driving charge
- Judge: Former Milton woman’s negligent homicide case will stay in Walworth County
- Boy, 15, arrested in string of robberies on Janesville's east side