Joseph Jakubowski speaks during his sentencing in Rock County court on Feb. 28, 2017.
As featured on
Jan 17Parker High School
Jan 17Marshall Middle School
Jan 17Dwight Foster Public Library
Jan 17Edgerton Hospital, Classroom D
- Public record for Jan. 17, 2019
- Titans pile on Warhawks
- UW-Whitewater women stun UW-Oshkosh in WIAC basketball
- Our Views: Creating a false sense of security?
- Beer and music within arm's reach at Tastes & Tunes show
- 20Q: Catching up with dance diva Tanya Adkins
- Four seek two seats on Evansville School Board
- Cause of Janesville recycling center fire unknown, under investigation
- Delavan City Council incumbent faces challenge
- United Way bars YMCA from funding
- Did speaking Spanish get this cook fired from ritzy restaurant?
- Man charged in sale of gun used in suicide at Edgerton house party
- Shopko files for bankruptcy, announces closure of 9 additional Wisconsin locations
- YMCA board members say asking questions can get you 'terminated'
- Meijer grocery expected to finalize purchase of 28 acres in Delavan
- Judge: Former Milton woman’s negligent homicide case will stay in Walworth County
- Murder arrest made after human remains found in East Troy burn pit
- Janesville man arrested in Lake Delton robbery
- Town of Beloit man faces fourth intoxicated-driving charge
- City names five finalists for Janesville fire chief