If you want to see children smile, take them fishing. Check out the happy faces at That's a Keeper Bait Shop on the Rock River in Janesville.
Glen Loyd lives on the Rock River in Janesville 15 days a month. He is a former public information officer for Wisconsin Consumer Protection, publishes a weekly consumer protection blog. Glen is a community blogger and is not a part of The Gazette staff. His opinion is not necessarily that of the The Gazette staff or management.
- Deluges reported in some parts of Rock County
- Locals Henschler, Trewyn will captain UW-Whitewater football team
- Glen Loyd Videos: Purple Martin man
- Craig football players a big hit at JPD block party
- What have we learned since Charlottesville?
- How celebrity culture infected our democracy
- Public record for Aug. 17, 2018
- Inc. magazine ranks Diamond Assets seventh fastest-growing private company
- Delavan-Darien adding second monthly meeting
- Janesville fire death declared accidental
- New owner of Janesville Sentry store cuts staff by half
- Death notices for Aug. 11, 2018
- Craig's Benton expects target on his back as a Wisconsin commit
- Knudson gets Democratic nod for sheriff
- Your Views: Bryce's 20-year-old problems not relevant to campaign
- Death notices for Aug. 14, 2018
- Rock County election website experiencing difficulties
- Death notices for Aug. 16, 2018
- Death notices for Aug. 15, 2018
- Public record for Aug. 14, 2018