Here's a steamboat music video that I created years ago that virtually no one has seen until now.
Glen Loyd lives on the Rock River in Janesville 15 days a month. He is a former public information officer for Wisconsin Consumer Protection, publishes a weekly consumer protection blog. Glen is a community blogger and is not a part of The Gazette staff. His opinion is not necessarily that of the The Gazette staff or management.
- Glen Loyd Videos: Decorah babies music video
- Other Views: Janesville students help make history
- Flickinger: How Pohlman Field became a setting for a love story
- Our Views: Election exposed people to the disease called partisanship
- Essential services: Cleaning companies busier than ever amid COVID-19
- Am I doing this work-from-home thing right?
- Testing limitations hamper ability to evaluate COVID-19 spread in Walworth County
- Rock County's earlier hospital bed tally did not include surge capacity, officials say
- Cepeda: Will we be ready for Election Day?
- UPDATE: UW-Whitewater student killed in crash with man being pursued by U.S. marshals
- How a discovery that brought us Viagra could help those battling the coronavirus
- Police order more Janesville businesses closed
- Janesville and Rock County officials clash over sharing of COVID-19 information
- Data: Without safer-at-home, more than 1,000 Rock County residents could be hospitalized at once
- Orfordville man sentenced to probation, jail in police sting
- Rock County declines to identify facility with COVID-19 cases, per facility director's request
- UW-Whitewater professor donates third ambulance
- Man survives hit-and-run accident in town of Fulton
- COVID-19 detected in ‘all major Walworth County communities,’ health official says
- Official: Janesville could see spike in evictions after ban is lifted