In the distance on a tree limb, the Decorah North eagle pair form a perfect heart for Valentine's day.
Glen Loyd lives on the Rock River in Janesville 15 days a month. He is a former public information officer for Wisconsin Consumer Protection, publishes a weekly consumer protection blog. Glen is a community blogger and is not a part of The Gazette staff. His opinion is not necessarily that of the The Gazette staff or management.
- Fire destroys outbuilding in the town of Fulton
- Janesville snow emergency starts at 6 p.m.
- Walters: Evers plan pours 45 percent of taxes into K-12 schools
- Other Views: What would Lincoln do? America’s 16th president navigated times even more polarized than today’s
- Pitts: A Black History Month that explains why we need Black History Month
- Whitewater City Council could decide on lakes drawdown this spring
- Dairy farms vanish as agriculture struggles
- High school sports 'High Fives' for Feb. 17, 2019
- Peck: Climate change might force blazing new trails
- Public record for Feb. 17, 2019
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular articles.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- WIAA Division 1 wrestling sectional
- Division 2 Regional Wrestling
- Craig hosts Big Eight Conference gymnastics meet
- WIAA Division 2 state boys swim meet
- Lake Geneva hosts US National Snow Sculpting Championship
- Beloit Turner defeats Evansville 76-66
- Craig and Parker renew boys basketball rivalry
- Extreme cold hits Janesville
- UW-Whitewater defeats UW-Oshkosh in overtime
Feb 17Salvation Army Community Center
Feb 17Olbrich Botanical Gardens
Feb 17Forest Hills Lodge
Feb 17Fiserv Forum
Feb 17Overture Center for the Arts