Tufted Titmice seem shy at the winter birdfeeder, but when they nest, hang on to your hairdo. I've added new music to this video.
Glen Loyd lives on the Rock River in Janesville 15 days a month. He is a former public information officer for Wisconsin Consumer Protection, publishes a weekly consumer protection blog. Glen is a community blogger and is not a part of The Gazette staff. His opinion is not necessarily that of the The Gazette staff or management.
- PrepSpot: Janesville Parker's Porter taking her track and field talents to Indiana State
- Captain Nick Nardella leading way as Janesville Jets make push for playoff spot
- High school sports 'High Fives' for Jan. 26, 2020
- Our Views: Five reasons to be optimistic for the Monterey Hotel's future
- Edgerton man among record number of people to donate organs to strangers in 2019
- Bremel: Big Brother cracks down on lead laterals
- Peck: A humble entrance into the Hall
- Public record for Jan. 26, 2020
- Nardella's overtime goal gives Janesville Jets road win
- UW-Whitewater men feel the pain of another close loss
- Janesville family gives land to city in lieu of hefty payment for road updates
- Principal on paid leave for 'special circumstance'
- Police: Woman arrested after selling cocaine to cops
- Victim of sex trafficking tells her story
- UW-Whitewater chancellor: ‘Drastic’ enrollment decline means budget cuts, layoffs
- Jail ordered for Beloit school therapist in child porn case
- Teen sentenced for having video of 14-year-old girl engaged in sex act on his phone
- Prison ordered in fatal town of Beloit crash
- New Janesville CBD shop gives customers a window into hemp growing
- Restaurant review: Janesville's Wissota Chophouse offers another upscale option