This is a follow up to last week's purple martin video. Meet the birds' favorite person: Purple Martin Man.
Glen Loyd lives on the Rock River in Janesville 15 days a month. He is a former public information officer for Wisconsin Consumer Protection, publishes a weekly consumer protection blog. Glen is a community blogger and is not a part of The Gazette staff. His opinion is not necessarily that of the The Gazette staff or management.
- Harrop: New Yorkers yelling at New Yorkers
- Delavan man arrested in two town of Delavan house fires
- Jets wrap up first half of season with against first-place Magicians
- Milton police, school district host their first Shop With a Cop outing
- Restaurant review: Kealy's Kafe earns preferred status among Janesville diners
- Basketball Weekly: Is it time to drop the 3-man officiating crew?
- Public record for Dec. 13, 2018
- Parker wrestlers improve to 3-0 in the Big Eight
- Widow of man who died after Rock County Transit incident files lawsuit
- After harassment probe, UW-Whitewater chancellor does not receive raise
- Man accused of stealing mattresses from employer
- In the wake of #MeToo, questions raised in Delavan-Darien harassment complaint
- Teen driver charged in Janesville traffic death
- Two in jail after reported armed robbery in Whitewater
- Edgerton man, 3-year-old daughter carjacked in Madison
- Janesville man held on $50,000 bond in heroin death
- Whitewater set to renew semifinal rivalry with Mary Hardin-Baylor
- Mercyhealth's new $505 million Rockford hospital will impact Rock County patients
- JATV could be forced off cable if FCC proposal becomes law
- Police say lunch time reckless driving doesn't have an easy fix