The new father in the original Decorah eagles nest seems to be doing well and with the experienced mother have a new hatchling.
Glen Loyd lives on the Rock River in Janesville 15 days a month. He is a former public information officer for Wisconsin Consumer Protection, publishes a weekly consumer protection blog. Glen is a community blogger and is not a part of The Gazette staff. His opinion is not necessarily that of the The Gazette staff or management.
- Guest Views: Endangered species protected under new rules
- Then and Now: Evansville
- Craig, Parker/Evansville girls swim teams hope to make splash in rugged Big Eight
- Chores and dairy products: Farm camp lets kids experience it all
- Officials say early start will help Edgerton referendum projects
- City gives Monterey Hotel owner more time for repairs
- Town of Turtle planning commission unanimously votes down gun club
- Public record for Aug. 22, 2019
- Woltman leads wire-to-wire at Lake Geneva to win fourth Wisconsin State Open title
- Dragon boats taking over Rock River for KANDU fundraiser next month
- UPDATE: Crash on I-90/39 kills Milton man
- Registered sex offender to be relocated to Edgerton
- ‘Please hurry up:’ Police reports detail Darien murder-suicide in May
- Seneca Foods proposes barracks facilities in Janesville to house seasonal, migrant workers
- State investigation of Rock County Human Services finds violations
- Milton man killed in Interstate crash identified
- What's the future for former Shopko, other defunct retail stores?
- Janesville man finds bullet hole in tailgate after Madison encounter
- Beloit School Board vice president resigns
- Complaint: Motorcycle rider lands in convertible after hit by intoxicated driver