The new father in the original Decorah eagles nest seems to be doing well and with the experienced mother have a new hatchling.
Glen Loyd lives on the Rock River in Janesville 15 days a month. He is a former public information officer for Wisconsin Consumer Protection, publishes a weekly consumer protection blog. Glen is a community blogger and is not a part of The Gazette staff. His opinion is not necessarily that of the The Gazette staff or management.
- Crash blocks westbound lanes on Highway 59 near Milton
- Former Delavan laywer's license reinstated
- Interstate expansion to close ramps, lanes near Beloit
- Nomination forms available for Craig honor wall
- Janesville police release video of burglary
- Names of officers involved in fatal Beloit shooting released
- Other Views: ‘Public service’ or taxpayer predation?
- Other Views: Will impeachment hurt Trump in 2020? Here's the case for optimism.
- Cohen: Nation is one step from a becoming a banana republic
- Guest Views: Trump’s campus anti-Semitism order could undermine free speech
- Complaint: Man charged with OWI got into fight over ‘How I Met Your Mother’
- Woman winged in robbery attempt is sentenced
- Sex offender being placed near Janesville
- Five face drug-house charges in Edgerton bust
- Milwaukee police find woman, baby dead, malnourished boy
- Man shot by Beloit police lived in Janesville
- Evansville makes job permanent for interim police chief
- Police shoot, kill man in Beloit incident
- Data Dimensions sold to St. Louis private equity firm
- Death notices for Dec. 10, 2019
Dec 13Pontiac Convention Center
Dec 13Janesville Performing Arts Center
Dec 13Janesville Country Club
Dec 13Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Dec 13Chazen Museum of Art