The Decorah North Eagles nest has the first egg of the year with probably two more to follow. Looks like the Decorah pair aren't far behind.
Glen Loyd lives on the Rock River in Janesville 15 days a month. He is a former public information officer for Wisconsin Consumer Protection, publishes a weekly consumer protection blog. Glen is a community blogger and is not a part of The Gazette staff. His opinion is not necessarily that of the The Gazette staff or management.
- Guest views: Violence by white nationalists can be combated without a new federal law
- Walters: How long will Wisconsin paper industry stay healthy?
- Skenazy: Big Brother Comes to Camp
- New barbershop owner hopes to help out, give back
- Girls tennis preview: Young Craig, Parker teams to begin season Tuesday
- New Janesville sports complex would boost local sports teams and economy, backers say
- Local congressman visited Israel last week
- Home Talent League: Evansville jumps on Stoughton early, rides Cashore to Southeast Section title
- Fire destroys garage in the town of Turtle
- Schmoldt: Nine weeks, nine area high school football games to watch
- State investigation of Rock County Human Services finds violations
- Registered sex offender to be relocated to Edgerton
- Whitewater High School’s former athletics director says he was forced out
- ‘Please hurry up:’ Police reports detail Darien murder-suicide in May
- A week after two girls died, another crash on Highway 12 in Whitewater sends two to hospital
- Death notices for Aug. 14, 2019
- Complaint: Motorcycle rider lands in convertible after hit by intoxicated driver
- Two teens accused of stealing van arrested in Janesville
- Death notices for Aug. 13, 2019
- Chase leads to Janesville man’s arrest