My video-editing computer is being repaired...So here is a golden oldie...Dancing pigeons!
Glen Loyd lives on the Rock River in Janesville 15 days a month. He is a former public information officer for Wisconsin Consumer Protection, publishes a weekly consumer protection blog. Glen is a community blogger and is not a part of The Gazette staff. His opinion is not necessarily that of the The Gazette staff or management.
- Author to speak at Susan B. Anthony event
- Janesville jeweler with heart of gold passes from the scene
- Discussion to focus on myths about King
- Walters: Drug abuse breaks county child-care budgets
- Lake Geneva man arrested on suspicion of felony OWI
- Other Views: Dr. King's message as important as ever
- Learning to read, reading to learn: Janesville School District targets crucial third-grade reading
- Elkhorn boys swim continues upward trajectory after banner campaign
- ‘Our communities share common values’: UW-Whitewater plants roots in Janesville
- Peck: Barometer is key to winter fishing success
- Did speaking Spanish get this cook fired from ritzy restaurant?
- Man charged in sale of gun used in suicide at Edgerton house party
- Shopko files for bankruptcy, announces closure of 9 additional Wisconsin locations
- Marijuana, mushrooms found in Janesville house search, document indicates
- Judge: Former Milton woman’s negligent homicide case will stay in Walworth County
- Mother, daughter both convicted in drunken-driving deaths
- United Way bars YMCA from funding
- City names five finalists for Janesville fire chief
- YMCA board members say asking questions can get you 'terminated'
- Death notices for Jan. 15, 2019
Jan 20Salvation Army Community Center
Jan 20Milwaukee Public Museum
Jan 20Gallery 223
Jan 20Overture Center for the Arts
Jan 20Marcus Center for the Performing Arts