Do you like David Attenborough's wildlife shows on the BBC? Glen Loyd has a good one from 40 years ago about the biggest bird in the world.
Glen Loyd lives on the Rock River in Janesville 15 days a month. He is a former public information officer for Wisconsin Consumer Protection, publishes a weekly consumer protection blog. Glen is a community blogger and is not a part of The Gazette staff. His opinion is not necessarily that of the The Gazette staff or management.
- Public record for Jan. 17, 2019
- Titans pile on Warhawks
- UW-Whitewater women stun UW-Oshkosh in WIAC basketball
- Our Views: Creating a false sense of security?
- Beer and music within arm's reach at Tastes & Tunes show
- 20Q: Catching up with dance diva Tanya Adkins
- Four seek two seats on Evansville School Board
- Delavan City Council incumbent faces challenge
- Cause of Janesville recycling center fire unknown, under investigation
- United Way bars YMCA from funding
- Did speaking Spanish get this cook fired from ritzy restaurant?
- Man charged in sale of gun used in suicide at Edgerton house party
- Shopko files for bankruptcy, announces closure of 9 additional Wisconsin locations
- YMCA board members say asking questions can get you 'terminated'
- Meijer grocery expected to finalize purchase of 28 acres in Delavan
- Judge: Former Milton woman’s negligent homicide case will stay in Walworth County
- Murder arrest made after human remains found in East Troy burn pit
- Janesville man arrested in Lake Delton robbery
- Town of Beloit man faces fourth intoxicated-driving charge
- City names five finalists for Janesville fire chief
Jan 17Parker High School
Jan 17Marshall Middle School
Jan 17Dwight Foster Public Library
Jan 17Emmanuel Reformed Church