As featured on
Vice President Rich Gruber and members Paul Williams and Jens Jorgensen have taken out nomination papers to run for their own Janesville City Council seats.
Six candidates—including three incumbents—are running for three Janesville City Council seats up for grabs this spring.
With ARISE in full swing, the controversial Monterey Dam decision behind them and the sale of General Motors finalized, Janesville City Council members are looking ahead to what they might accomplish next year.
- Body found at school was that of Beloit man
- Janesville man faces fourth-offense OWI charge
- VetsRoll caravan to arrive in Beloit on Wednesday
- Parker announces scholarship, award winners
- Rock County Sheriff's Office reports fleeing, crash and sixth OWI
- Humane society holds annual meeting Thursday
- Parker, Craig will need to defy odds in WIAA softball playoffs
- Carpenter takes top starting spot at Indy 500 for 3rd time
- Dorm dilemma: Could student housing come to downtown Janesville?
- Warhawks baseball loses twice to tumble out of NCAA regional
- New hotel could fill 'gap' in extended stay inns in Janesville
- Teens accused of forcing Janesville girl into sex acts
- Public record for May 16, 2018
- Death notices for May 15, 2018
- Death notices for May 16, 2018
- Death notices for May 17, 2018
- Rock County Transit accident prompts notice, raises questions
- Man arrested in connection with town of Beloit suspicious death
- Craig senior Campbell maintains level head through senior season, MLB scouting process
- Evansville police looking for two men in shoplifting incident