As featured on
One local state legislator thinks documents about sexual harassment in the state Capitol should remain secret. Others say the public should know some details about such incidents in the Legislature.
Four Rock County communities currently have wheel taxes. Sen. Steve Nass, R-La Grange, has proposed a bill that would require any municipality wishing to implement a wheel tax to first get voter approval via a referendum.
- Woods breaks 70 to get into contention
- Delavan-Darien looks to the future with referendum
- Trewyn has hand in UW-Whitewater's women's WIAC Tournament title
- Janesville area builders say new housing starts to heat up
- With hoops under federal probe, fans say business as usual
- Bridges will play against UW today
- Flood warnings issued for Afton, Lake Koshkonong
- Renowned researcher to share insight on climate change
- Strus scores 20, DePaul defeats Marquette 70-62
- Wisconsin producers turn to aquaponics farming
- Press Start: Sorry, but ‘Kingdom Come: Deliverance’ isn’t racist
- Alcohol may have been factor in triple-fatal crash
- High water still isolates some rural Rock County residents
- Death notices for Feb. 18, 2017
- Local 5-year-old's collision airs on ‘America's Funniest Home Videos'
- Death notices for Feb. 20, 2018
- As roads and basements flood, Tuesday night fear is for ice
- Death notices for Feb. 21, 2018
- Milton Avenue circuit was starting point for AR-15 shooting incident
- Police arrest four, recover cocaine and marijuana in drug bust