As featured on
Eight candidates are running for three spots on the Milton School Board.
City staffers brought in extra chairs Thursday night as a wall-to-wall crowd packed city hall to hear a forum of eight Milton School Board candidates.
- GIFTS Men's Shelter to launch transitional living facility
- Hunter safety courses to be offered in Edgerton
- Highway 104 near Brodhead closed because of excessive water
- Rain and melting snow causes Flooding, Feb. 20
- Rock County area deals with flooding
- Evansville High School students released early after carbon monoxide threat
- As roads and basements flood, Tuesday night fear is for ice
- Flooding closes portions of Wright Road and Ruger Avenue
- Barb Johnson making up for lost speedskating years
- Cities of Janesville and Beloit against a new training facility
- Alcohol may have been factor in triple-fatal crash
- Public record for Feb. 16, 2018
- Death notices for Feb. 18, 2017
- Death notices for Feb. 14, 2018
- Death notices for Feb. 16, 2018
- Death notices for Feb. 15, 2018
- Local 5-year-old's collision airs on ‘America's Funniest Home Videos'
- Packers Tailgate Tour coming to Janesville this spring
- Police arrest four, recover cocaine and marijuana in drug bust
- Death notices for Feb. 17, 2018