As featured on
Vice President Rich Gruber and members Paul Williams and Jens Jorgensen have taken out nomination papers to run for their own Janesville City Council seats.
Six candidates—including three incumbents—are running for three Janesville City Council seats up for grabs this spring.
With ARISE in full swing, the controversial Monterey Dam decision behind them and the sale of General Motors finalized, Janesville City Council members are looking ahead to what they might accomplish next year.
- Fleeing vehicle crashes, injuring four
- Project update: Janesville's interactive fountain
- Comfort dog will be outreach tool for St. Paul's Lutheran Church
- Bridge collapse: Out on errands, killed in an instant
- Milwaukee police investigate death of baby boy
- Study: Helmets reduce neck injuries in motorcycle crashes
- Decluttering with Mom and Dad
- Walworth County detective shares tips to avoid fraud
- Public record for March 18, 2018
- Janesville corn grower earns high honors in national contest
- Family to revamp, reopen small downtown Janesville diner
- Wheelchair-bound man dies after falling in vehicle
- Man accused of dealing weed robbed in Janesville, police say
- Thousands of local students participate in national school walkout
- South-side Janesville hardware store to close
- Death notices for March 13, 2018
- Milton voters reject Hawk Zone purchase
- Death notices for March 15, 2018
- Man gets 10 years for sexual assaults of teen
- Gun resolution passed at Janesville School Board