As featured on
Nobody likes taxes. Nobody likes bumpy roads. And if a municipality collects those taxes and fails to make immediate road upgrades, well, some people don’t like that, either.
For the past year, Milton has followed a strict interpretation of a Department of Justice letter on the state’s open meetings law.
- Wisconsin producers turn to aquaponics farming
- Public record for Feb. 24, 2018
- Forrestal leads Parker's second-half charge in upset of Middleton
- Antetokounmpo scores 26, Bucks beat Raptors 122-119 in OT
- State wrestling: Craig's Benton advances to 285-pound final
- Kapinus scores 22 points; Madison Memorial eliminates Craig girls
- State wrestling: Hauri, Kicmol will face off again in 152-pound final
- Girls basketball: Milton, Clinton among regional semifinal winners
- Jets clinch playoff spot with 2-1 win over Chill
- Boys basketball: Taylor leads Novas past Crimson Tide
- Press Start: Sorry, but ‘Kingdom Come: Deliverance’ isn’t racist
- Alcohol may have been factor in triple-fatal crash
- Death notices for Feb. 18, 2017
- High water still isolates some rural Rock County residents
- Local 5-year-old's collision airs on ‘America's Funniest Home Videos'
- Death notices for Feb. 20, 2018
- As roads and basements flood, Tuesday night fear is for ice
- Milton Avenue circuit was starting point for AR-15 shooting incident
- Death notices for Feb. 21, 2018
- Police arrest four, recover cocaine and marijuana in drug bust