As featured on
The BID the council unanimously approved Monday has received almost universal support since Downtown Janesville Inc. first started working on it in late 2015.
City officials are recommending the Janesville City Council on Monday approve converting Court Street into a two-way road from Academy Street near Five Points to Adams Street.
- Fury run out of time in sectional final loss to Cap City
- Kicmol ends Evansville's wrestling drought with 152-pound state title
- Girls basketball playoffs: Big Foot High wins program's first regional title; Clinton, Milton lose regional finals
- Parker High girls reach sectional with overtime win over Watertown
- Chill tips Jets 1-0 to secure weekend split
- Kaukauna's Kluever pins Craig's Benton in 285-pound final
- Delavan-Darien looks to the future with referendum
- Trewyn has hand in UW-Whitewater's women's WIAC Tournament title
- Janesville area builders say new housing starts to heat up
- Admirers salute Billy Graham as motorcade crosses N Carolina
- Press Start: Sorry, but ‘Kingdom Come: Deliverance’ isn’t racist
- Alcohol may have been factor in triple-fatal crash
- High water still isolates some rural Rock County residents
- Local 5-year-old's collision airs on ‘America's Funniest Home Videos'
- Death notices for Feb. 20, 2018
- As roads and basements flood, Tuesday night fear is for ice
- Death notices for Feb. 21, 2018
- Milton Avenue circuit was starting point for AR-15 shooting incident
- UPDATE: Police arrest Janesville man in Thursday house fire
- Death notices for Feb. 23, 2018