From online story comments and Facebook
On new grocery delivery service coming to Janesville: I drive people to their medical appointments, and one thing that is consistent with their concerns is not being able to get out to get groceries, etc. This will be very good for these folks.
- There are many reasons one may need this service or even just want to use it. I invite anyone who calls the use of the service “lazy” to perhaps think a bit more before speaking, as you never know what life will throw at you and when you may need to utilize the service.
On Grafft family buying former Pick ‘n Save: Hope this building doesn’t sit empty for years just to fall apart like some of his other properties. Would be nice to have an Aldi or other grocery store on this side of town but looks like that’s not going to happen.
- Check back in 15 years for a progress report.
- Grafft just collects buildings like a little kid collects Hot Wheels.
- How about we pass on the industrial use and do something for kids? Split it up and make a few businesses but include something for the kids. Please and thank you.
On Monday burglary at Armageddon Supplies: How does this happen again? Do they know where the seven guns are? Or do we need to worry about a maniac running around with seven guns?
- Might as well put a sign out that says “FREE take one or seven.” Security seems horrible at this place.
- This is ridiculous. We need better laws. Gun stores should be better regulated. It shouldn’t be so easy to break in. They need better security or shouldn’t be able to have a store. Our government cares more about food stamp recipients smoking weed than having responsible gun ownership.
—Jennifer F Arndt
On Joseph Jakubowski trial this week: I see a NOBODY trying to be a SOMEBODY any way he can without working for it!
—Glenn Julio Glass
- Hopefully a light sentence.
- Anyone that is canonizing this guy, please stop. Understand that he robbed a gun store and threatened schools.
- Schools were not threatened. Media stated that, not him.