Details for John Michael Duncan, Sr.
November 5, 1948 - April 16, 2018
Formally Edgerton/Boscobel WI -- John Michael Duncan, Sr., age 69, formally of Edgerton/Boscobel WI, passed away peacefully on April 16, 2018 at Alden Estates in Jefferson, WI, with his children by his side. John was born November 5, 1948 in Chicago, IL, to John and Lucille Duncan. John worked most of his life as a mechanic, and later worked in carpentry, and bartending.
John is survived by his children: John (Lori) Duncan of Athol, ID, Mike Duncan of Milton, WI, and Brenda (Mike) Sather of Milton WI; and by grandchildren: Aubrey, Brandon, Karlee, Gracie and Blake. John is preceded in death by his parents, John and Lucille Duncan; sister, Marilyn; daughter, Renee; and grandson, Gunnar
A celebration of life will be held at 2 p.m. on Saturday, July 15, 2018 at the Scoreboard, in Milton WI.
- Public record for July 23, 2018
- Weather for July 23, 2018
- Suicide bombing in Kabul kills 14, Afghanistan's VP unharmed
- Ohio Valley Regional youth baseball: 11U team knocked out by Jeffersontown, Ky.
- Gunman in Trader Joe's standoff was feuding with grandmother
- Rock Country 4-H Fair musical lineup goes beyond main stage
- Milton Raptors can't solve Hustisford's Massey in 2-0 loss
- G-20 calls for more dialogue on rising trade tensions
- Kemp goes deep twice, Dodgers blow out Brewers 11-2
- Syrian White Helmets evacuated to Jordan through Israel
- Rock County Jail nurse arrested on drug charge
- Janesville school janitor faces child porn charges
- Car crashes into Traxler Park lagoon
- Fourth Ward residents fight against neighborhood stigma
- River drops nearly 2 feet after Monterey Dam removal
- Janesville water bills could jump 25 percent under proposal
- Death notices for July 19, 2018
- Judge dismisses group's suit to halt Monterey Dam tear out
- Death notices for July 20, 2018
- Janesville police speak with Bill McCoy after hanging comments