Details for Jeanne Carla Nebrensky
July 19, 1931 - July 8, 2018
Janesville, WI -- Jeanne Carla Nebrensky, age 86, of Janesville, went on to her eternal reward with her Heavenly Father on Sunday, July 8, 2018. She was born in Chicago, IL on July 19, 1931, the daughter of her loving parents, Charles A Nebrensky and Helen O'Shaughnessy, and the sister to her beloved Marilyn Neffas. Jeanne was proud of her 35 years of service to the Sears Corporation in Chicago before retiring to Janesville to live with her sister. She possessed a bubbly spirit, quick smile, hearty laugh, and sharp wit. She loved music and was quite skilled at playing the accordion. She enjoyed bringing a smile to her friends with her handcrafted cards containing elaborate cartoon characters that she drew, particularly snowmen, mickey mouse and various animals.
Jeanne was preceded in death by her parents; sister; and her treasured companion, Callie Wag. She will be dearly missed by all who knew her.
A Celebration of Life Mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, July 16, 2018, at Saint Bernardine Church, 7246 Harrison Street, Forest Park, IL. Visitation will be held at the Kuratko-Nosek Funeral Home, 2447 S. DesPlaines Ave., North Riverside, IL, from 9 a.m. until 10 a.m. A graveside ceremony shall follow the Mass at the Queen of Heavens Cemetery, 1400 S. Wolf Road, Hillside, IL.
- Public record for July 23, 2018
- Weather for July 23, 2018
- Suicide bombing in Kabul kills 14, Afghanistan's VP unharmed
- Ohio Valley Regional youth baseball: 11U team knocked out by Jeffersontown, Ky.
- Gunman in Trader Joe's standoff was feuding with grandmother
- Rock Country 4-H Fair musical lineup goes beyond main stage
- Milton Raptors can't solve Hustisford's Massey in 2-0 loss
- G-20 calls for more dialogue on rising trade tensions
- Kemp goes deep twice, Dodgers blow out Brewers 11-2
- Syrian White Helmets evacuated to Jordan through Israel
- Rock County Jail nurse arrested on drug charge
- Janesville school janitor faces child porn charges
- Car crashes into Traxler Park lagoon
- Fourth Ward residents fight against neighborhood stigma
- River drops nearly 2 feet after Monterey Dam removal
- Janesville water bills could jump 25 percent under proposal
- Death notices for July 19, 2018
- Judge dismisses group's suit to halt Monterey Dam tear out
- Death notices for July 20, 2018
- Janesville police speak with Bill McCoy after hanging comments