Several local officials and others with Rock or Walworth county connections have announced endorsements for three candidates vying for a seat on the state Supreme Court.
The two top vote-getters in the Feb. 20 primary election will face off in the April 3 nonpartisan elections.
Endorsers of Tim Burns
- Rock County Judge Alan Bates.
- Janesville attorney Patrick McDonald.
- Rep. Mark Pocan, D-2nd Congressional District.
Endorsers of Rebecca Dallet
- Walworth County judges Kristine Drettwan, Daniel Johnson, Phillip Koss and David Reddy.
- Walworth County Board member Charlene Staples.
- Rep. Don Vruwink, D-Milton.
- Tim Cullen, former state senator, town of Janesville.
- Rock County Board member Phil Owens.
- Eldred Mielke, former Rock County clerk of courts.
- Eric Runaas, former Rock County sheriff.
Endorsers of Michael Screnock
- Rock County Judge James Daley.
- Walworth County Sheriff Kurt Picknell.
- Dave Graves, former Walworth County sheriff.