Public record for Jan. 25, 2013
Intoxicated driving arrests
- RICHARD G. BILLINGS JR., 41, Verona, at 11:32 a.m. Sunday on Highway 14 east of Rivers Edge Drive in the town of Janesville. The arrest was listed as Billings’ third on an intoxicated driving charge.
- ELIZABETH A. MCELDERRY, 26, of 27 IKI Drive, No. 8, Edgerton, at County F and County M in the town of Fulton.
- BURGLARY reported at 12:55 a.m. Tuesday to a home in the first block of South Huron Drive, Janesville. Nothing was reported stolen.
- BURGLARY reported at 4:22 p.m. Saturday to a home in the 4000 block of North River Road, Janesville. Reported stolen were two oil paintings.
- NEWMAN STREET AND SUMAC DRIVE in Janesville at 5:28 a.m. Wednesday. Judy L. Squier, 51, of 922 N. Sumac Drive, Janesville, was driving north on Newman Street through the intersection at Sumac Drive. Her car was T-boned on the passenger side by a car driven by Adler Blaise, 43, of 2417 Newman St., Janesville. Squier was treated and released from St. Mary’s Janesville Hospital. Blaise was ticketed for speeding.
- MARTEL A. EARL, 23, of 2582 Robinson Drive, No. 3, Beloit, with party to attempted armed robbery. He is accused of being involved in the crime on Sept. 19 in the 1900 block of Harrison Avenue in Beloit. Earl was driving. A passenger in his car pointed a gun at another man and fired a handgun.
- ALEXIS E. PARKER, 23, of 1723 Alden Road, No. 1, Janesville, with battery by prisoner and bail jumping. She is accused of punching a woman on Wednesday in the booking area of the Rock County Jail.
- TESSA M. M. JOHNSON, 21, of 403 W. Madison Ave., Milton, with identity theft and retail theft. She is accused of giving a fake name to police when accused of shoplifting on Jan. 19 in Janesville.
- TIMOTHY G. KNUTSON, 24, of 1912 E. Racine St., Janesville, with throwing body fluids at a public-safety worker, theft, disorderly conduct and obstructing. He is accused of stealing a woman’s wallet and getting into a fight at a family get-together on Dec. 22 in the town of Beloit. He also is accused of saying the N-word to an officer and spitting in the face of an EMT.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.