Public record for Sept. 29, 2012
- WIRE FRAUD, reported at 12:54 p.m. Wednesday to Parker Community Credit Union, 1101 N. Parker Drive, Janesville. A woman told police that a man transferred $3,100 into her account and asked to her wire a $2,800 money order to a person in Ghana. After she sent the money order, she learned the transfer was fraudulent and she would be held responsible for the money.
- BURGLARY reported at 9:15 a.m. Tuesday to a home in the 2500 block of North Lexington Drive in Janesville. A garage door was left open overnight, and items were taken from an unlocked car. Reported stolen were a purse, a wallet, a diaper bag, a camera and ear buds.
- RUGER AVENUE AND FOREST PARK BOULEVARD in Janesville at 3:09 p.m. Tuesday. Jennifer M. Holmes, 35, of 510 N. Willard Ave., Janesville, was pulling away from the curb on westbound Ruger Avenue. Her vehicle collided with one driven by Noah T. Haffery, 26, of 1106 E. Court St., Janesville, which was eastbound on Ruger turning left into a driveway. Holmes was treated and released from Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. Haffery was transported to a local hospital with injuries, but his condition was not available. No citations were issued.
- JACKIE A. LATIMER, 36, of 1950 S. Cottage Ave., Beloit, with felony possession of marijuana and possession of narcotics. Police found suspected drugs during a safety sweep after a report of a weapons violation on Sept. 21 in the 1900 block of Cottage Avenue in the town of Beloit.
Rock County Court
- JULIA R. DEMENT, 126 Winesap Drive, Janesville, operating vehicle without adequate muffler, $327.
- BRITTANY E. FORSLUND, 318 S. Jackson St., Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- ROBERT A. FRANK, 710 Capman St., Milton, driver drinking open intoxicants in vehicle, $264.
- EZRA M. GARSKE, 206 N. Terrace St., Janesville, operating after revocation/suspension of registration, operating vehicle without insurance and operating while suspended, $576.
- JEREMY R. GREEN, 2034 Adel St., Janesville, disorderly conduct, $390.
- ETHAN H. HANSON, 206½ W. Beloit St., Orfordville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- HEIDI J. HANSON, 733 Kellogg Ave., No. 1, Janesville, disturbing the peace/assault or fighting, $264.
- MARY R. HAUSNER, 117 Brakefield Drive, Janesville, failure to yield right of way from stop sign, $175.
- JEFFREY M. HELIN, 1445 Beaann Drive, Dodgeville, speeding, $175.
- JEFFERY L. HELSER, 1514 Swallow Lane, Janesville, operating while suspended and operating vehicle without insurance, $401.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.