Public record for Sept. 22, 2012
- MARCUS L. PRATT, 18, of 435 S. Jackson St., Janesville, at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at the Janesville Police Department on charges of battery and false imprisonment.
- STEVEN R. STOIKES, 42, of 4012 Ingram Drive, Janesville, at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Rock County Jail on a charge of felony theft. He is accused of taking copper pipe between January 2010 and July 2012 from Butters-Fetting, 2627 E. Delavan Drive, Janesville.
- MATTHEW S. MICHENER, 25, of 1524 E. Racine St., No. 23. Janesville, at home at 4 a.m. Friday on charges of strangulation and battery. He is accused of strangling a 19-year-old woman he knows.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- CECIL T. KNUTSON, 39, of 2603 Sherwood Drive, Janesville, at 2:02 a.m. Sept. 14 at Highway 51 and Enterprise Road in the town of Rock.
- BURGLARY AND THEFT, reported at 11:41 a.m. Friday in the 500 block of Court Street, Janesville. Reported taken were a 2-foot vase valued at $200 and a bust of woman’s head valued at $50.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.