Public record for Sept. 8, 2012
- TAIWAN R. EDWARDS, 17, of 1717 Green Forest Run, No. 103, Janesville, and COREY L. JOHNSON, no fixed address, at 5:19 p.m. Thursday near the intersection of Van Buren and Locust streets in Janesville, on charges of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- WAYNE A. PASTORIUS, 47, of 502 S. Franklin St., No. ½, Janesville, at 11:25 a.m. Friday at South Main Street and St. Lawrence Avenue on a bench warrant.
- SCOTT A. ORTON, 38, of 2617 N. Pontiac Drive, No. 3, at 10:40 a.m. Friday at his residence on a charge of strangulation.
- POMEROY ROAD NORTH OF STAFF ROAD in the town of Fulton at 3:40 p.m. Thursday. A vehicle driven by Aaron B. Hanson, 16, of 7008 W. Caledonia Road, Edgerton, was westbound on West Pomeroy Road when it left the road and flipped onto its roof. Hanson was transported to a local hospital with injuries, but his condition was not available because he is a minor.
- UNAUTHORIZED USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION reported at 5:16 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 2300 block of Lorena Drive, Beloit. An individual reported that she suspects someone in Eau Claire is using her Social Security number for employment purposes without her permission.
- FRAUDULENT CHECKS passed to Quotes Bar and Grill, 24 N. Main St., Janesville, in the amount of $1,257.69. According to the criminal complaint, three forged payroll checks from Stoughton Trailers were cashed by Quotes on July 23.
- BURGLARY reported 12:06 a.m. Aug. 26 in the 300 block of Clark Street, Janesville. Reported stolen were a microphone, antique dishes, a safe, 83 $100 bills, $46 worth of coins and four digital photographs. The total value of the stolen goods is estimated to be $9,221. The burglary is believed to have occurred between 4:30 p.m. Aug. 25 and 12:06 a.m. Aug. 26.
- BURGLARY reported 11:09 p.m. Aug. 31. According to a report from Janesville Police, an officer saw two subjects with an armful of copper wiring coming from the area of Monterey Hotel, 405 W. Milwaukee St., Janesville. The wire and tools were confiscated from the two subjects, and the case remains under investigation.
- CHILD ENTICEMENT reported at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the 1800 block of Conde St., Janesville. A 9-year-old boy was followed home from football practice by a van occupied by four males.
- ISSUE OF WORTHLESS CHECKS reported at 11 a.m. Thursday at Menards, 2001 Morse St., Janesville. Geneva Mfg. had issued two worthless checks within 15 days totaling more than $6,000.
- BURGLARY reported at 9:35 p.m. Aug. 29 in the 1800 block of South Hawthorne Park Drive, Janesville. Someone broke into the residence through a basement window, went into the master bedroom and took jewelry and coins valued at more than $1,300.
- BURGLARY reported at 4:18 p.m. Tuesday in the 1800 block of Clover Lane, Janesville. An individual reported that between Aug. 30 and Tuesday, someone gained entry to the garage and a vehicle parked inside of it. Prescription medications and approximately $10 were reported stolen.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.