Public record for Oct. 21, 2012
- DRAKE M. KANGAS, 22, of 2423 Woodlane Drive, Janesville, at 6:07 p.m. Friday at home on charges of strangulation and disorderly conduct.
- JAMESON S. HEESEN, 32, of 538 Eisenhower Ave., Janesville, at 5 p.m. Friday at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, on a charge of battery to emergency personnel. He is accused of punching emergency room nurses.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- INESE M. STAPLETON, 54, of 221 Wren Lane, Janesville, at 11:14 p.m. Oct. 19 at Dupont Drive and Kellogg Avenue in Janesville.
- JAMES T. SCHWAB, 39, of Loves Park, Ill., at 3:16 a.m. Saturday at Court and Madison streets, Janesville.
- MECHANICAL FIRE at 4:45 a.m. Saturday at Humane Manufacturing, 1350 Venture Drive, Janesville. The fire started in a press inside the building and spread to nearby materials. The sprinkler system activated and kept the fire under control until fire crews arrived. Damage is estimated at $30,000 and was limited to products in the building and not the building’s structure. Damage to the press and other machinery was not estimated Saturday at the time of a Janesville Fire Department news release. Hendricks Commercial Properties, Beloit, owns the property.
- DWAYNE E. BENDORF, 48, of 808 E. Court St., No. 6, Janesville, with stalking, a felony, and fourth-degree sexual assault. He is accused of sending unsolicited text messages, inappropriately touching a woman and peeping at her through a wall during October in Janesville.
- RICHARD L. DANIELS JR., 30, of 1874 Harrison Ave., Beloit, with attempting to flee a traffic officer. He is accused of fleeing at speeds of up to 70 mph from a traffic stop on Sept. 11 on Highway 11 in the town of Rock.
- KEVIN J. HUNT, 41, of 450 S. Second St., Evansville, with second-degree recklessly endangering safety and possession of a switchblade knife. He is accused of threatening to shoot two people at his home on Monday.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.