Public record for Oct. 7, 2012
- GERALD A. DAVIS JR., 34, of 2047 Williamsburg Place, Janesville, at 5:45 p.m. Friday at his residence, on charges of strangulation and disorderly conduct. He is accused of assaulting a 35-year-old Janesville man.
- BURGLARY to a garage in the first block of South Lexington Drive, Janesville, reported Saturday. Numerous power tools, valued at $2,339, were taken.
- TIRE FIRE, reported at 4:27 p.m. Saturday in the 7200 block of Rotamer Road, town of Harmony, northeast of Janesville. Milton Fire Department was called but did not arrive because the landowner had put out the fire. A number of semitrailer truck tires were thrown into a rubbish fire, causing excessive smoke. Burning tires is not allowed. The Rock County Sheriff’s Office referred the matter to the Department of Natural Resources for investigation.
Walworth County Court
- BILLY J. DAVENPORT, 36, of 218 Lewis St., No. 4, Elkhorn, felony failure to maintain sex offender registry, six months jail with Huber. Charge of sex offender failure to provide information was dismissed but read into court records.
- BENJAMIN J. MICHAELS, 17, of N6504 Forest Road, Delavan, felony possess with intent to deliver narcotics and misdemeanor possess drug paraphernalia, two years probation, $500.
- ANDREA M. EVANS, 29, of 713 Park Ave., Delavan, felony OWI (fifth or sixth), two years prison.
- JOSHUA M. BARRIGAR, 32, of 40500 92nd St., Genoa City, felony armed robbery and felony robbery of a financial institution, four years prison. Charge of felony robbery with threat of force was dismissed but read into court records.
- ALEXANDER M. OLESTON, 22, of 311 E. Geneva St., Delavan, felony second degree sexual assault of a child, two years prison. Charges of felony child enticement and felony second degree sexual assault of a child were dismissed but read into court records.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.