Public record for Nov. 24, 2012
- DANIEL L. VILLARREAL, 32, of 6219 S. Highway 51, No. 313, Janesville, at 9:45 p.m. Monday at home on charges of substantial battery, disorderly conduct and suspicion of parole violation. He is accused of punching a man and shoving a woman to the ground.
- KYLE C. OLSON, 33, of 817 Glen St., Janesville at 2:47 a.m. Thursday at Eisenhower Avenue and Centerway, Janesville, on charges of operating a vehicle without the owner’s consent, recklessly endangering safety and operating while intoxicated. He is accused of stealing a car from the 100 block of Milton Avenue and driving it while intoxicated.
- MICHAEL A. SCHAUER, 23, of 2523 Stuart St., Janesville at 9:50 p.m. Thursday at the Janesville Police Department on charges of abuse of a child causing great bodily harm, strangulation/suffocation, disorderly conduct, damage to property and disorderly conduct. He is accused of strangling and battery a 25-year-old woman he knew and striking a 4-year-old girl he knew.
- A 15-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOY at 7:45 p.m. Wednesday at home, on charges of burglary. He is suspected of stealing money from a teacher’s purse and was out-of-school suspended for three days.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- DANIEL F. BANDA, 32, of 1305 Seventh St., Delavan, at 2:43 a.m. Sunday at Huron and Pontiac drives, Janesville.
- SLYVESTER R. LAMKEN-FLYNN, 21, of 788 S. Main St., Janesville, at 1:30 a.m. Saturday at Fremont and Tyler streets, Janesville, on a charge of causing injury by intoxicated driving. Lamken-Flynn was southbound on Fremont and collided with a tree after turning west onto Tyler. He was located minutes later inside a home. His passenger, Cody C. Kubiak, 22, of 708 S. Fremont St., Janesville, was treated and released at St. Mary’s Janesville Hospital.
- DAVID W. LOSCHING, 30, of 1220 Hawthorne Ave., Janesville, at 9:12 p.m. Nov. 15 at Milton Avenue and Black Bridge Road in Janesville. The arrest was listed as Losching’s second on an intoxicated driving charge. He also was ticketed for inattentive driving.
- MATHEW J. MILLER, 27, of W 4724 Highway 106, Fort Atkinson, at 5:50 a.m. Saturday 60 Highway 26 north of County NN in the town of Milton. The arrest was listed as Miller’s third on an intoxicated driving charge.
- JOHN P. GAREY, 44, 2116 Lombard Ave., Janesville, at 3:49 a.m. Nov. 16 at Janesville Police Department, 100 N. Jackson St., Janesville. Police suspect Garey of driving a vehicle to the police department while he was intoxicated. He was attempting to pick up a person he knew who police had arrested for drunk driving, according to a report.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.