Public record for Nov. 17, 2012
- A 16-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOY, at 4 p.m. Nov. 13 at the Janesville Police Department on a charge of second-degree sexual assault of a child. He is accused of assaulting a 12-year-old child whom he knows.
- A 16-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOY, at 8 a.m. Nov. 14 at Craig High School on a charge of second-degree sexual assault of a person under the influence of an intoxicant. He is accused of assaulting a teen girl he met at a party. The incident did not take place at the school.
- CODY J. LUND, 20, of 3410 Berkshire Road, Janesville, at 6 p.m. Tuesday at home on charges of delivering marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting and maintaining a drug-trafficking place. KRISTEN L. FERNANDEZ, 52, same address, was arrested on a charge of maintaining a drug trafficking place. Three people were arrested on resisting charges; one of them also was arrested on a disorderly conduct charge. One person was arrested on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. Police were dispatched after a caller reported suspicious activity at the home.
- PAUL E. STICKLEY, 43, of 830 Harding St., No. 201, Janesville, at 9:35 a.m. Thursday at St. Mary’s Janesville Hospital on charges of strangulation and battery.
- QURAN JOHNSON, 20, OF 1211 King St., Apt. 7, Janesville, at 2:55 a.m. Friday near the intersection of South Washington and Sylvester streets in Janesville on charges of robbery by use of a dangerous weapon and substantial battery with intent to cause bodily harm, both felonies. He also was arrested for misdemeanor battery.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- JAMIE M. RUCHTI, 22, of 14304 W. Townsend Road, Janesville, at 2:18 a.m. Thursday at County A and Polzin Road in the town of Janesville.
- MICHELLE EVANS, 45, 3000 Emerald Drive, Janesville, at 2:01 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Palmer Drive and Racine Street in Janesville.
- BURGLARY at 2:50 p.m. Monday in the 4800 block of North River Road in the town of Janesville. Reported stolen were tools and equipment such as a John Deere utility vehicle, a wood splitter, woodstoves and a trailer. The total value of the items was listed as $16,000.
- JACKLYN J. BUTSON, 22, of 207 South Ave., Edgerton, with identity theft and theft. She is accused of withdrawing money from a relative’s credit union account without permission March 14 in Janesville.
- CHARLES G. GRAY, 48, of 424 ½ N. Pearl St., Janesville, with escape. He is accused of failing on Aug. 18 to return from work to the Rock County Jail, Janesville.
- ELEAZAR U. TATE, 27, of 719 ½ Yuba St., Janesville, with escape. He is accused of failing to return to the Rock County Jail, Janesville, on Aug. 16.
- SETH G. DILOCKER, 35, of 746 Harding St., Janesville, with domestic disorderly conduct and felony bail jumping. He is accused of harassing a man on Sept. 23 at a bar in Edgerton.
- JAMES D. POE, 52, Madison, with identity theft for financial gain. He is accused of trying to use a stolen debit card on Aug. 17 at a Janesville grocery store.
- JESSICA A. MILLER, 19, of 430 S. Jackson St., Janesville, with delivering cocaine. She is accused of selling crack cocaine to a confidential informant on Feb. 1 in Janesville.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.