Public record for Nov. 10, 2012
- AMBER M. GOODE, 26, of 1105 Kellogg Ave., Lot C6, Janesville, at 8 a.m. Oct. 29 at the Rock County Jail, Janesville, on a charge of unauthorized use of personal identifying information.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- ERIC I. YERENA, 36, of 5503 W. Fair St., No. 9, Evansville, at 2:58 a.m. Nov. 4 at County J and Smith Road in the town of Turtle.
- BURGLARY to a garage in the 1700 block of Doubletree Drive, Janesville, reported at 1:01 a.m. Friday. Someone ransacked two cars, taking a GPS , an amplifier and a cellphone, total value $381.
- MICHAEL D. PETERSON, 25, of 1518 Wolcott St., Janesville, with telephone harassment, disorderly conduct and felony bail jumping. He is accused of repeatedly calling and sending text messages to a woman he knows.
- KEENAN D. BRADLEY, 17, of 712 E. Highway 59, Edgerton, and SHAWN T. WISKERCHEN, 17, of 123 Sioux Drive, Edgerton, with burglary, theft and criminal damage to property. The two are accused of going into a friend’s parent’s home without permission and drinking 21 cans of Busch Light. They also are accused of leaving the house with the thermostat set at 90 degrees and leaving the oven on with a pizza inside.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.