Public record for Nov. 3, 2012
- HEATHER CASTROGIOVANNI, 35, and FREDERICK ARNOLD DIXON JR., 31, both of 620 Lincoln St., No. 4, Janesville, on Wednesday at the Rock County Jail. Castrogiovanni was arrested on charges of possession with intent to deliver heroin, maintaining a drug trafficking place and possession of drug paraphernalia. Dixon was arrested on charges of manufacturing or delivering heroin, maintaining a drug trafficking place and possession of drug paraphernalia. They were arrested after the street crime unit assisted the probation and parole department in a home search.
- ALIC ALLEN MATTINGLY, 27, of 222 E. Racine St., upper apartment, at the police department Wednesday on charges of battery and false imprisonment after a 31-year-old woman reported domestic violence incidents that occurred Sunday and Tuesday.
- DENISE D. HEINZEN, 54, of 842 Parkview Drive, No. 1., Milton, on a charge of forgery at 1:15 p.m. Monday.
- A 16-YEAR-OLD BOY on a charge of possession of a dangerous weapon on school grounds at 10:20 a.m. Wednesday at Craig High School, after he was found with a folding knife with a 3½-inch blade.
- DESMOND DEON SHAW, 34, of 225 Milton Ave., Apt. 1A, Janesville, at 3 p.m. Wednesday at the Rock County Sheriff’s Office on a charge of delivery of marijuana after a foot pursuit in the 1000 block of Somerset Drive. He was transported to the Rock County Jail for outstanding warrants for battery/domestic violence, disorderly conduct/domestic violence, bail jumping misdemeanor and bail jumping felony, all repeaters.
- NATOYES B. FIGURES, 28, Milwaukee, at 3:05 a.m. Friday at 508 E. Milwaukee St., Janesville, on charges of strangulation and battery. The victim was a 24-year-old woman. Figures was transported to a hospital with injuries.
- SCOTT WILLIAM BUCHANAN, 35, of 20½ S. John Paul Road, Milton, at 12:40 p.m. Wednesday at the Rock County Sheriff’s Office on a felony warrant.
- TURHAN VAUGHN TAYLOR, 48, of Milwaukee, at 12:20 p.m. Wednesday in the Milwaukee County Jail on a charge of felony forgery.
- JACQUANDRIA TERRELL GUPTON, 28, of Florissant, Mo., at 1:15 p.m. Tuesday in the St. Louis County Jail, Clayton, Mo. She was arrested on a warrant for an August charge in Beloit of operating a motor vehicle without the owner’s consent.
- TIWAUN XETIFON RICHARDSON, 22, of 1757 Wisconsin Ave., Beloit, on Oct. 14 in the Rock County Sheriff’s Office on a charge of battery by an inmate.
- OKSANA PINKHASIK, 41, 332 Lincoln St., Janesville, at 2 p.m. Thursday in the 700 block of East Centerway Street, Janesville, on a felony charge of burglary and misdemeanor charges of theft, resisting an officer and a probation violation.
- GRAHAM T. SMITH, 23, 1102 Burr Oak Court, Janesville, at 11:41 a.m. Thursday in the 100 block of West Racine Street, Janesville, on a felony charge of forgery and misdemeanor charges of theft, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance and possession of a prescription drug.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- BERNARD K. RUSE, 44, of 2111 W. Happy Hollow Road, Janesville, at 2:38 a.m. Sunday on River Road just north of Oakley Road in the town of Rock. He also was cited for operating after suspension.
- JUSTIN D. LARSON, 21, of 14946 W. East Union Road, Brooklyn, at 12:45 a.m. Sunday on South Highway 213 at Dorner Road in the town of Magnolia.
- SAMUEL M. BRAUKHOFF, 20, of 5337 North Highway 51, at 1 a.m. Oct. 27 on Russell Road just west of North Old Orchard Drive in the town of Janesville. He also was cited for having open intoxicants in a vehicle and failure to wear a seat belt.
- TYLER J. LARSON, 27, of Ferryvale, third offense, at 8:30 p.m. Oct. 31 at Humes Road and Pontiac Drive in Janesville after officers responded to a traffic accident.
- AUSTIN JAMES NELSON, 25, of 123 N. Main St., Orfordville, at 2:30 a.m. Wednesday after someone reported an intoxicated man had left a Center Avenue Bar and gotten into a car. Police said Nelson started the car and passed out behind the wheel.
- HIGHWAY 59 JUST EAST OF GOULD DRIVE, town of Lima, at 8:44 a.m. Tuesday. A vehicle driven by Joelle Willkomm, 25, of 222 S. Cottage St., Whitewater, left the road, collided with a utility pole and overturned. Willkomm was treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville.
- HIGHWAY M JUST WEST OF NORTH BERG ROAD, town of Porter, at 9:08 p.m. Monday. A vehicle driven by Anthony Reisen, 50, of 470 Lincoln Court, Evansville, crossed the road, struck an embankment and overturned in a cornfield. He was cited for failing to fasten his seat belt. According to sheriff’s reports, he was transported to an area hospital, but his condition was not available.
- MILTON AVENUE AT GLEN STREET, Janesville, at 11:42 a.m. Thursday. A car driven by Jessica M. Dewy, 22, 1321 Mount Zion Ave., Janesville, struck the rear of a vehicle driven by Dorothy E. Benedict, 62, 3039 S. Caroline St., Hanover. Dewey was treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center. She was ticketed for following too close, operating while suspended and operating without insurance.
- ROBIN Y. STEVENS, 19, Kenosha, with party to burglary and party to theft. He is accused of taking compact bows on Sept. 13 from a home in the town of Magnolia.
- RICHARD D. SCHROEDER SR., 45, of 1061 S. Terrace St., Janesville, with violating a no-contact order after a domestic abuse arrest and three counts of felony bail jumping. He is accused of violating the order on Aug. 30 in Janesville.
- CLINTON S. WEBB, 42, of 11636 Circle Drive, Milton, with disorderly conduct and party to substantial battery. He is accused of punching and kicking a man Oct. 26 in Milton.
- TRAVIS J. BOERSCHINGER, 26, of 2523 Lucerne Drive, Janesville, with felony possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia. Police found amphetamine pills and a needle in Boerschinger’s possession on Wednesday in Janesville.
- STRANGULATION/SUFFOCATION and battery to a woman by a man who lived at the same address, at 5:10 p.m. Sunday in the 300 block of South Academy Street, Janesville. The woman was treated and released at Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville.
- ROBBERY at 9:50 p.m. Monday in the 1000 block of West Holmes Street, Janesville. A 29-year-old Janesville man was visiting a woman at her apartment. Witnesses reported two of the woman’s acquaintances beat him, struck him with the butt of a gun and took an undisclosed amount of money from him. The victim suffered a broken nose and was treated and released from Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville.
- BURGLARY reported at 9:38 a.m. Oct. 28 at 13227 W. Brandherm Road, Beloit. A property manager reported two locks were cut. Four motors and a radiator from antique machinery were reported stolen. The equipment was valued at $550.For past public records, use the Public Record Calendar.