Public record for May 26, 2012
- A 17-YEAR-OLD JANESVILLE BOY at 2:15 p.m. Thursday at Parker High School, 3125 Mineral Point Ave., Janesville, on charges of possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and possession of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school.
- KYLE C. OLSON, 20, of 817 Glen St., Janesville, at home on a charge of operating a vehicle without the owner’s consent and resisting/obstructing an officer.
- BURGLARY at 3:45 p.m. Thursday in the first block of Lapidary Lane, Janesville. Three laptops, a television, a video-game console, numerous DVDs and games and other items were reported stolen with a total value of $4,030.
- THEFT reported at 11:30 p.m. Monday in the 15000 block of Carroll Road in Avon Township. Reported stolen were a truck, a trailer and a sport utility vehicle.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- BRUCE W. CLAY, 36, 2508 E. Milwaukee St., Janesville, at 11:57 p.m. Wednesday after a traffic accident in the 1100 block of East Memorial Drive, Janesville. Clay also was arrested on a charge of hit and run.
- JULIAN G. THOMAS, 35, of 823 Harrison Ave., Beloit, with uttering and identity theft. He is accused of using a woman’s debit card and cashing one of her checks in July without permission.
Rock County Court
- JUAN G. MERCED, 101 N. Main St., No. 201, Jefferson, non-registration of automobile, $175.
- JORDON D. MILLER, 708 Parkside Drive, Rockford, Ill., operating while suspended and speeding, $451.
- STEPHANIE M. MONDAY, 714 McKinley Ave., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- ERIC A. MONROE, 217 Cornelia St., Janesville, non-registration of automobile, $175.
- ROGER A. MULLIGAN, 10107 W. Highway 59, Evansville, speeding, $175.
- ALANNA R. MULROONEY, 219 S. Beloit St., No. 1, Orfordville, disorderly conduct, $264.
- COREY J. NEVITH, 823 N. Waller St., Chicago, operating without valid license, $201.
- MONICA D. NUNEZ, 1722 E. Road 2, Edgerton, speeding, $251.
- JORGE OJEDA LOPEZ, 200 S. Parker Drive, Janesville, speeding, operating vehicle without insurance and operating while revoked, $603.
- JESSICA L. PALOMBI, 411 E. Beloit St., Orfordville, driving too fast for conditions and operating vehicle without proof of insurance, $223.
Last updated: 8:16 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012