Public record for May 6, 2012
- REGINALD T. COLE, 43, of 1434 N. Randall Ave., Janesville, at 11:50 p.m. Friday at Glen Street and Milton Avenue, Janesville, on charges of substantial battery and suspicion of violating parole.
- DANIEL A. MAHONEY, 56, of 16 N. Atwood Ave., Janesville, on Thursday at home on charges of manufacturing or delivering marijuana, and possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
- BRITTANY A. SHERMAN, 21, of 634 S. Main St., Janesville, at 3:30 p.m. Monday at home on charges of possession of marijuana.
- MICHAEL R. DAVIS, 22, of 1106 Newman St., Janesville, at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at 1204 N. Harmony Drive, Janesville, with possession of heroin with intent to deliver, maintaining a drug trafficking place, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and possession of prescription drugs.
- MARCUS POTTS, 41, of 430 S. Jackson St., Janesville, at 2:01 a.m. Friday at Court and Main streets, Janesville.
- COURT AND PEARL STREETS in Janesville. At 7:20 a.m. Friday, Michael Geske, 52, of 1724 S. Willard Ave., Janesville, was traveling east on Court Street when his motorcycle was struck by a van driven by Samantha N. Gapp, 18, of 209 Madison Street, No. 1, Janesville. Gapp was driving west on Court and turning south on Pearl Street. Geske was thrown from his motorcycle and landed on the curb 30 feet from the point of impact. He was transported to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, where his condition Saturday night was reported as fair. Geske was cited for failure to yeild.