Public record for March 25, 2012
Intoxicated driving arrests
- PHILIP J. SOLNER, 21, of 3711 Wildflower Lane, Janesville, at 2:06 a.m. Saturday at Jackson and Milwaukee streets, Janesville. The arrest was listed as Solnerís second on an intoxicated driving charge. He also was arrested on suspicion of violating parole.
- CHAD M. GOODWICK, 28, of 1451 S. Willard Ave., Janesville, at 2:13 a.m. Friday at 2601 W. Court St., Janesville, after he struck a tree while trying to turn left onto Crosby Avenue from westbound Court Street.
- EARLINE BEARD, 45, of 601 S. Randall Ave., No. 4, Janesville, with three counts of uttering. She is accused of passing three counterfeit $100 bills at three Janesville retail stores in January.
Rock County Court
- TAYLOR W. PAVLIK, 2106 Savanna Drive, Janesville, possession of synthetic canaboid, $289.
- ADAM J. PERKINS, 505 High St., Clinton, OWI, $605.
- DEVIN J. PETERSON, 2016 S. Osborne Ave., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- MICKEY R. PLOOF, 1166 N. Parker Drive, Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- JOHNATHAN M. QUADE, 2404 W. Burbank Ave., Janesville, operator failure to wear seatbelt and operating while suspended, $211.
- ROBERT R. RADTKE, 514 W. Geneva St., Elkhorn, failure to yield when emerging from alley, $175.
- RICHARD R. RAYMOND III, 3465 Lapidary Lane, Janesville, operating vehicle without adequate muffler, $175.
- BLAKE A. RIPLEY, 1539 Conde St., Janesville, speeding and operating while suspended, $402.
- TIMOTHY R. RISCH, 1135 Hoover St., Janesville, operator violate red traffic light, $175.
- DAVID P. RUNNELLS, 1736 Chapman Ave., Beloit, speeding, $201.
- PAUL T. RUTHE, 4540 Old Kennedy Road, Milton, operating while revoked, $201.
- EVGENIYA SAISPAEVA, 554 S. Randall Ave., Janesville, automobile following too closely, $201.
- JAYSON J. SCHACHTSCHNEIDER, 615 Caroline St., Janesville, operating while revoked, operating vehicle without insurance, non-registration of automobile and display false registration plate, $840.
- TRACY J. SCHUMITSCH, 3442 Concerto Lane, Green Bay, automobile following too closely, $201.
- NICK E. SCHWEGLER, 11420 Main St., Roscoe, Ill., hit and run unattended vehicle, $264.
- ANTHONY SCOLA III, 5437 N. Cypress Drive, Milton, non-registration of automobile, $175.
- AMANDA K. SLATTER, 432 Harding St., Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- ANGIE M. SLATTER, 2618 Sumac Court, No. 5, Janesville, retail theft, $390.
- THOMAS M. STONE, 1455 S. Walnut St., Janesville, operating without valid license and non-registration of other vehicle, $464.
- CHAD T. TADDER, 1529 Woodman Road, Janesville, retail theft, $390.
Last updated: 7:53 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012