Public record for March 18, 2012
Intoxicated driving arrests
- DONTIEZ L. ETCHEN, 24, of 802 McKinely St., Janesville, at 5:01 a.m. Friday at Midvale Drive and Wright Road, Janesville. He also was cited for disorderly conduct and operating with a blood alcohol concentration greater than 0.08 grams.
- JACOB C. RAHE, 29, of 4727 Park Place Lane, Janesville, at 1:27 a.m., Friday, at South Atwood Avenue, and Holmes Street, Janesville. It reportedly was his second offense. He also was cited for operating with a prohibited blood alcohol concentration.
Rock County Court
- TANYA L. STUART, 403 Park View Road, Deerfield, speeding, $175.
- JAMES C. SUDDETH, 104 Danks Road, Stoughton, failure to stop at stop sign, $175.
- ROY A. SUNDAL, P.O. Box 2212, Janesville, possession of controlled substance, $264. Charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and operating without valid license were dismissed.
- BRIAN L. SYMPSON, 1106 Shirland Ave., South Beloit, Ill., speeding, $201.
- DANIEL R. TAICHER, 4911 County JJ, Green Bay, speeding, $201.
- BRETT E. TARKENTON, 364 W. Racine St., Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- NATHAN T. THEILER, 4005 W. Cemetery Road, Janesville, speeding, $201.
- DAVID D. THOMPSON, 7921 W. Townsend Road, Janesville, failure to stop at stop sign, $175.
- TEQUAD D. TILLMAN, 1131 Oak St., Beloit, operating while revoked, $201.
- ARTURO TINOCO-GONZALEZ, 10 Head St., Edgerton, operating while suspended, $201.
- GAELLE D. TOKOTO, 3303 Cottonwood St., Rockford, Ill., speeding, $276.
- CRISTOBAL TORRES, 1136 Vine St., Beloit, operating without valid license, $201.
- ARYN L. TRANSUE, 10979 Highway 59, Whitewater, operating while suspended, $201.
- CATHERINE J. TUANQUI, 473 Knoll Crest Drive, Bartlett, Ill., speeding, $251.
- ALEX C. TYSON, 9402 N. Berg Road, Evansville, speeding, $201.
- ENRIQUE S. VALTIERREZ, 9402 N. Berg Road, Evansville, speeding, $201.
- CHAD C. VAN SCHOYCK, 447 Fitzgerald Road, Wisconsin Dells, speeding, $201.
- JACOB VERA TORALES, 941 E. High St., Milton, operating without valid license, $201.
- MAXIMINO VILLALVA-GARCIA, 1208 Copeland Ave., Beloit, operating while suspended, $201.
- RAFAEL VILLEGAS BARAJAS, 911 E. Chicago St., Whitewater, drink open intoxicants in vehicle, $264.
- ALLISON VOGEL, 145 W. Gilman, No. 101, Madison, speeding, $251.
- JASON F. VOSS, 1316 Morningside Drive, Janesville, speeding, $251.
- MITCHELL L. WALKER, 1402 W. Court St., Janesville, non-registration of automobile and operating while revoked, $376.
- CAROLYN M. WALLOCH, 1445 Lakeview Drive, No. 1, Fort Atkinson, speeding, $175.
- ANDREW D. WALTER, 5015 Netherwood Road, Oregon, underage drinking, knowingly operating while revoked and cause property damage and violating absolute sobriety law $2,051. Charges of driving too fast for conditions and possessing open intoxicants in vehicle were dismissed.
- NICOLE M. WARNER, 8334 N. Oak Ridge Drive, Milton, non-registration of automobile, $175.
- AMANDA J. WEILAND, 633 W. Sunset Drive, No. 6, Milton, speeding, $251.
- JAMES D. WERNER, 416 Greenman St., Milton, speeding, $201.