Public record for March 17, 2012
- ROBERT L. SYMPSON JR., 25, of 5818 S. Highway 51, Janesville, at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at the Rock County Jail on charges of burglary, theft and theft of a firearm.
- CHARLES E. RIGGINS, 44, of 1300 W. Happy Hollow Road, No. 3, Janesville, at 10:11 p.m. Tuesday at home on charges of manufacturing or delivering cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia. He also was arrested on suspicion of violating parole. A 47-year-old Janesville woman was arrested at the same time on a drug charge and a domestic disorderly conduct charge.
- BURGLARY, at 1:40 a.m. Wednesday to a home in the 6200 block of Highway 51, Rock Township. Nothing was reported stolen.
Walworth County Court
- ROSS M. ANZALONE, 56, of 120½ Court St., Elkhorn, felony sex offender failure to provide information, three months jail with Huber.
- RANDALL R. KURZINSKI, 28, of 1201 County H, No. B8, Genoa City, felony intimidate witness/threaten force, 12 months jail with Huber.
- STEVEN D. ADAMS, 54, of 124 Plafield Court, No.A, Walworth, felony possession with intent to deliver heroin and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, two years probation.
- JEBB B. SPARKS, 18, of N3168 Satinwood Road, Lake Geneva, felony manufacture/deliver THC, 120 days jail with Huber. Two counts of felony manufacture/deliver THC were dismissed.
- JOHN E. WISNIEWSKI, 45, of 2786 Main St., No. 414, East Troy, felony possession of THC, 90 days jail with Huber. Charge of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia was dismissed but read into court records.
- MARK R. BUCHANAN, 30, of 501 Vernal Ave., Milton, felony possession of narcotic drugs, six months jail with Huber. Charge of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia was dismissed but read into court records.
- VINCENT A. PEREZ, 23, of 703 Carol St., No. J, Clinton, felony second degree sexual assault of child, six months jail with Huber.
Rock County Court
- KATHRYN E. STAACK, 914 Walker St., Janesville, operating while suspended, $201.
- FRANCIS T. STECK, 404 W. Franklin St., Wheaton, Ill., speeding, $250.
- ROBERT L. STEVENS, 204 W. Second South St., Wenona, Ill., deviating from lane of traffic, $183.
- JACEN T. STOIBER, 3844 Redstone Drive, Janesville, speeding, $175.
- EDWARD P. STROMMEN, 12606 Highway G, Caledonia, spilling waste load on/along highway, $201.