Public record for March 4, 2012
- A 14-YEAR-OLD BELOIT GIRL at 9:12 a.m. Saturday in the 1600 S. Chatham St., Janesville, was referred to juvenile authorities on a charge of manufacture/delivery of marijuana.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- JAMES C. BORGWARDT, 42, of 41185 S. River Road, Janesville, at 2:49 a.m. Friday at Elisa and North Ringold streets, Janesville. Police report Borgwardt was also arrested for possession of cocaine.
- BURGLARY reported at 2:47 a.m. Thursday to a storage shed in the 3400block of Bell Street, Janesville. Eight checks and cash were reported missing from a deposit box.
- BURGLARY reported at 1:15 a.m. Friday at 2113 E. Milwaukee, Janesville Police report the incident is a belated burglary and the investigation is ongoing.
- MILWAUKEE STREET AND LEXINGTON DRIVE, Janesville, at 5:10 p.m. Thursday a vehicle driven by Paul J. Martindale, 30, of 3508 Midvale Drive, No. 3, Janesville, collided with a vehicle driven by Thomas P. Raymond, 44, 2517 Lilac Lane, Janesville. Raymond and a passenger in his vehicle, Tina P. Raymond, 45, same address, Janesville, were treated and released from Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville. Martindale was cited for failure to yield right of way.
Last updated: 8:01 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012