Public record for June 30, 2012
- BRIAN R. BOUCHE, 49, of 328 Center Ave., lower apartment, Janesville, at 5:03 p.m. Monday, June 18 at Afton and Rockport roads, Janesville. He also was cited for operating after suspension and operating a motor vehicle without insurance.
- THEFT reported at 9:16 a.m. Tuesday at Porter Lawn and Garden Center, 1640 Center Ave., Janesville. Two riding lawn mowers, four push lawn mowers and five leaf blowers with a total value of $16,709 were purchased with a stolen credit card.
- IDENTITY THEFT reported at 2 p.m. June 20, at the Rock County Sheriffs Office, Janesville. An inmate reported that while he was at the Rock County Jail, another inmate used his PIN to charge $80.75 worth of phone calls to his account without his consent.
- ABUSE TO A CHILD AND SUBSTANTIAL BATTERY, at 1:30 a.m. Sunday at 1901 Highway 59, Milton. A 16-year-old boy and 51-year-old man, both of Wonder Lake, Ill., were reported as victims. The man said he was struck in the eye with a pool ball.
- 1702 E. RACINE ST., Janesville, at 7:36 a.m. Wednesday. A vehicle driven by Corwin J. Iverson, 59, of 518 E. Fulton St., Edgerton, was traveling west on Racine street when it veered into the eastbound lane and struck a tree in front of a residence at 1702 E. Racine St. Iverson was transported to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, where he was treated and released.
- 3700 BLOCK NEWVILLE ROAD, Janesville, at 3:38 p.m. Sunday. Christopher L. Wallace, 38, of 824 E. Centerway, Janesville, was traveling south on Newville Road when his motorcycle veered into a ditch. Wallace was admitted to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center, where he was hospitalized until Friday.
Last updated: 8:41 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012