Public record for June 23, 2012
- MARTY MCGUIRE, 22, of 7507 W. Caledonia Road, Elkhorn, at 1:10 p.m. Monday at the Rock County Jail on a charge of physical abuse to a child.
- JUSTIN MICHAEL GILLESPIE, 27, of 2633 N. Lexington Drive, No. 13, Janesville, on a fugitive complaint at 5:25 p.m. Thursday at the Rock County Jail.
- DENNIS SHANE DOBNICK, 24, Rockton, Ill., on Thursday on a charge of a fugitive complaint.
- WAYNE KENNETH BLACK, 41, Cordova, Ala., at 7:05 p.m. Thursday at the Rock County Jail on a charge of failure to report to jail.
- BERNARD CARPENTER, 50, Milwaukee, at 1:50 p.m. Wednesday at the Milwaukee County Jail on a bench warrant charging him with three counts of child neglect.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- CHARLES EDWARD YOUNG, 54, of 209 S. Jackson Street, Janesville, at 5:47 p.m. June 15. It was listed as his second offense. Young was held over in custody at the Rock County Sheriffs Office on a probation hold.
- KYLE J. KNOTT, 22, Waukesha, at 1:46 a.m. Monday at the intersection of West Court Street and Sunset Drive, Janesville.
- SAMMY LEE STAGGS, 48, of 1727 Park Ave., Beloit, at 1:45 p.m. at 1000 Mineral Point Ave., Janesville. It was listed as his fourth intoxicated driving arrest.