Public record for June 17, 2012
- JULIUS D. DARY, 19, of 418 Caroline St., Janesville, at 8 a.m. Thursday at the Janesville Police Department on a charge of forgery.
- BURGLARY AND THEFT, reported at 2:46 p.m. Friday, June 1 in the 2300 block of Laurel Avenue, Janesville. Reported taken were tools valued at $1,125.
- BURGLARY AND THEFT, reported at 1:25 p.m. Monday, June 11, in the 500 block of Waveland Road, Janesville. Reported taken was a wallet with credit cards in it.
- OPERATING A MOTOR VEHICLE WITHOUT THE OWNER’S CONSENT, reported at 9:30 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of South Academy Street, Janesville. Reported taken was a moped valued at $5,000.
Rock County Court
- NICHOLAS M. GUDENSCHWAGER, 2608 Cross Prairie Drive, Janesville, operating vehicle without insurance, $201.
- TIMOTHY L. GULBRANSON, 758 S. Main St., Janesville, OWI and operating while suspended, $1,018.
- KARLA J. HALL, 6909 N. County M, No. 58, Evansville, driving too fast for conditions, $213.
- LALAUNA I. HAMMIT, 545 N. Lawn Ave., Madison, operating while suspended, operating vehicle without insurance and driving too fast for conditions, $514.
- JOHN S. HANLEY, 2705 W. Burbank Ave., Janesville, driving too fast for conditions, $213.
- ABIGAIL A. HARNACK, 2219 Lombard Ave., Janesville, disturbing the peace/assault or fighting, $264.
- JOHN M. HILL, 5708 E. Highway 14, Janesville, failure to yield right of way from stop sign, $175.