Public record for June 16, 2012
- A 16-YEAR-OLD BELOIT GIRL at 2:20 p.m. Thursday at McKinley and Locust streets in Janesville was referred to authorities on charges of battery to a police officer, resisting an officer and disobeying a traffic officer. The girl verbally and physically assaulted an officer after being asked to stop driving a children’s toy vehicle in the road, according to reports.
- MICHAEL GREG QUADE, 31, of 203 W. Sunny Lane Road, at 4:34 p.m. at home on a felony parole violation.
- SETH A. GARDNER, 37, of 3611 S. Read Road, Janesville at 1:33 a.m. Friday at Zoxx 411 Club, 411 W. State St., Janesville, on a charge of possession with intent to deliver cocaine.
- FORGERY at 6:20 p.m. Thursday. A counterfeit $10 was reported at J&R Quick Mart, 650 Midland Road, Janesville.
- BURGLARY at 3:30 p.m. on June 10 in the 2300 block of East Lorena Drive in Beloit Township. Copper pipes were reported cut and some items were reported missing from the basement.
- BURGLARY reported at 4 a.m. June 9 in the first block of North Pearl Street, Janesville. Five pain pills were reported stolen.
- JOSE E. MAGANA, 24, of 338 Lincoln St., Janesville, with identify theft for financial gain. He is accused of using someone else’s Social Security number to get a job in July 2007 in Janesville.
- JESSIE J. BRERETON, 22, of 469 N. Walnut St., Janesville, with substantial battery. He is accused of punching a man in March in downtown Janesville.