Public record for June 2, 2012
- JOHNNIE W. RANSOM, 31, of 717 Carol St., Apt. L., Clinton, at 8:48 p.m. May 25 at home on charges of maintaining a drug house, possession of cocaine with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia. A 19-year-old woman also was arrested on drug charges.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- AARON J. HYING, 30, of 4537 Parkwood Lane, Milton, at 2:08 a.m. Friday at Hyatt Street and Parker Drive, Janesville.
- CHARLES A. BELL, 42, of 6219 S. Highway 51, Janesville, at 1:06 a.m. May 26 on Highway 51 north of Airport Road, Janesville. Bell also was cited for speeding and operating after suspension.
- WILLIAM J. JENSEN, 17, of 8178 W. Caledonia Road, Edgerton, at 5:47 a.m. May 27 on Highway 59 west of County H in Porter Township. Jensen also was cited for operating after suspension.
- BURGLARY at 8:01 a.m. Tuesday to a truck parked at Ryder Transportation, 1114 N. Touson Drive, Janesville. Reported stolen were 30 cases of frozen pizzas valued at $2,000.
- EAST MEMORIAL DRIVE AND PRAIRIE AVENUE, Janesville. At 3:34 p.m. Wednesday, Larissa L. Cahill, 23, 820 Hyatt St., Janesville, was driving a car west on East Memorial Drive when she turned left onto Prairie Avenue and struck Adam D. Edwards, 24, 2309 Harvard Drive, No. 4, Janesville, who was riding a bicycle west on East Memorial Drive across Prairie Avenue. Edwards was transported to a hospital with non-incapacitating injuries. His condition was not available. Cahill was cited for failure to yield the right of way.
- COUNTY A EAST OF CAINVILLE ROAD in Magnolia Township. At 9:11 p.m. Wednesday, Abbey E. Olson, 17, of 2211 Highland Ave., Janesville, was driving east on County A when her SUV swerved into the shoulder. She lost control of the vehicle and slid and spun 200 yards into the south ditch. Olson was transported to a hospital with injuries, but her condition was not available because she is a minor. She was cited for speeding and failure to keep her vehicle under control.
- SAMUEL L. PHIFFER, 31, of 1211 Sylvester St., Janesville, with two counts of delivery of small amounts of cocaine to a police informant in April in Janesville and one count of possession of cocaine with intent to deliver at 5:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1300 block of Laramie Lane, Janesville.
- RONNIE V. HARRISON, 23, of 1423 Harvey Ave., Beloit, on one count of assault by a prisoner. He is accused of throwing urine on an officer in the medical unit of the Rock County Jail.
- SHAWN E. WOOD, 39, of 2137 W. Grand Ave., Beloit, with fourth-offense intoxicated driving while a minor was in the vehicle and driving while revoked. He was arrested Friday after an oral argument in the road in the 2500 block of South Madison Road, Beloit Township.
- ROBERT B. ANDERSON, 17, of 1508 19th St., Beloit, with burglary and theft. He is accused of stealing a pair of shoes on May 16 from a friendís house in the 1700 block of West Court Street, Janesville.
- MICHAEL D. PETERSON, 25, of 1518 Wolcott St., Janesville, with felony possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was arrested on the drug charges after an April 28 traffic stop in Rock Township.
- NOAH C. KELLER, 18, of 228 S. Scharine Road, Avalon, with operating a motor vehicle without owner consent and possession of marijuana. He is accused of taking a car from a residence in Spring Valley Township on May 28.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- TRAVIS J. SCHNABEL, 22, Evansville, at 2:05 a.m. May 26 in the driveway of N6258 Edmunds Road, Albany Township. It is listed as his second intoxicated driving arrest. He also was cited for driving too fast for conditions, reckless driving and no proof of motor vehicle insurance.
Last updated: 8:52 pm Thursday, December 13, 2012